Thursday, April 10, 2008

Grand Delusions

I planned to be updating this blog more often than I have been, but it's hard to keep up with the continual filth that is childlovers on the internet. Seriously, the typical person would be absolutely floored to find out just how prevalent this problem is.

I'm all about technology and willingly admit that I probably wouldn't know what to do without a computer and the internet. But at the same time, I wish neither existed. Both allow for just one more medium in which the pedophiles of the world spread their wings and put forth their delusional ideas and tactics.

It's almost kind of funny to read their posts sometimes. Some of them claim to be so well-educated, writing these long posts and trying to make themselves sound so smart. Take Dylan Thomas for example, the Grand Poobah of Boychat. He writes novel upon novel and all he really ends up doing is talking in circles. Of course I wouldn't say he's a complete idiot. After all, he runs the Boychat website. But he writes and thinks like an idiot.

Really, take a look at any of the pages on Wikisposure, read the things these pedophiles say. I don't encourage anyone to visit Boychat, but if you have been there you know exactly what I'm talking about. What's sad is that some of the minions look up to the likes of Jim Finn, Dylan Thomas and other various bigshots who have come up through the ranks over the years. They hang on every word, believe everything that's said.

All I have to say is thank goodness for sites like Wikisposure, keeping up and pegging them off one by one.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home